Biking in Baton Rouge
From off-beat trails to smoothly-paved paths, exploring Baton Rouge by bicycle offers a unique way to take in the nature and scenery of Louisiana’s Capitol City. Tour our city on two wheels during your next stay and explore actively!
Baton Rouge Bike Paths and Trails
- Mississippi River Levee Bike Path
- Downtown Greenway
- LSU Lakes Loop (From Milford Wampold Memorial Park)
- Perkins Road BMX Track
- Hooper Road Park Mountain Biking Trails
- West Feliciana Parish Sports Park Biking Trail - St. Francisville, LA
- Comite River Park Mountain Biking Trail
Other Resources and Maps
- Official Bike Baton Rouge Bike Map by Bike Baton Rouge
- BREC Parks Trails and Tracks
- Downtown Baton Rouge Bicycle Paths
- Capital Area Pathways Project Trails and Improvements
Biking Clubs and Associations
- Bike Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Area Mountain Bike Association (BRAMBA)
- Baton Rouge Bike Club
- Wander South River Riders
- Geaux Ride - Bicycle Rides, Rentals and Tours
- Front Yard Bikes
Baton Rouge Bicycle Rentals
We know our visitors from all over most likely did not have the room to pack their bike with them. Luckily our city offers bicycle rentals around town. Some that even deliver to you!
Baton Rouge Bike Sharing – Coming Soon!
Baton Rouge is excited to welcome a Bike Sharing program later this year. Soon, visitors will have a new way to move around town. It’s perfect for point-to-point cycling trips. Subscribers pick up bikes at stations, ride them where they want to go, and drop off bikes at stations near their destinations.