With plenty of opportunities to explore the history, culture, music, and food, Baton Rouge offers meeting planners the perfect mix of work and play. Choose from a variety of traditional and upscale hotels and an array of unique venues for offsite meetings and events.
Enjoy the ease of accessibility of Baton Rouge. Located just 80 miles from New Orleans and 55 miles from Cajun Country travel by air or roadways. Fly into the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport or find us on Interstates 10 and 12.
From start to finish, take advantage of the many complimentary services that our sales and destination experience teams can offer. We will assist every step of the way, making sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Call us today to see why Baton Rouge is the ideal place to work or play!
WORK WITH VISIT BATON ROUGE
Start a conversation or book a virtual brainstorm with the Visit Baton Rouge team to develop opportunities and ideas for how we can work together, based on your capabilities and needs, to build a meeting experience your attendees will rave about.
We know sight visits and traveling might be challenging for meeting planners during this time, but we’ve rounded up great online resources for you to see and get a feel for the Baton Rouge area from home!
Add Baton Rouge Flair to Your virtual conference or meeting!
While many meetings and conventions have experienced a shift during this year to a virtual experience, you can still have Baton Rouge as part of your event!
- Play tunes in between sessions from our Baton Rouge Spotify playlist
- Use our high-resolution imagery for your conference materials
- Add a Baton Rouge ZOOM background to your meeting platform
- During breakout sessions, explore a “virtual tour” of one of Baton Rouge’s many attractions.
- Order products from Baton Rouge to send as gifts for keynote speakers or board members! See our “made in Baton Rouge list” for ideas!