Old Governor's Mansion
Built by Huey P. Long in 1930 as “Louisiana's White House,” the Old Governor's Mansion is now a historic house museum and the headquarters of the Foundation for Historical Louisiana.
The Mansion reopened to the public in November 1999 after an extensive restoration and features furnishings and artifacts from nine Louisiana governors, a grand ballroom, French wallpaper, crystal chandeliers and a beautiful marble staircase.
Handicapped accessible. Walk-in and group tours are available.