FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 10, 2023
Join the Junior League of Baton Rouge for its 40th Hollydays
Annual fundraiser to be held October 18-21 at the Raising Cane’s River Center
BATON ROUGE, LA - Hollydays returns to the Raising Cane’s River Center for the 40th anniversary of its holiday shopping event beloved by the Baton Rouge community. The Junior League of Baton Rouge will hold the Market from Wednesday, October 18 to Saturday, October 21.
“This is a milestone year for our annual holiday market fundraiser,” said Jessica Guinn, president of the Junior League of Baton Rouge. “This fundraiser brings thousands of members of our community together to shop for a cause ultimately raising money to support the important work of the Junior League of Baton Rouge and our community partners.”
Tickets for this year’s special events are still available and include:
- 40th Anniversary Preview Party & Silent Auction Sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry | Wednesday, October 18, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Preview the market, sip and taste the best that Baton Rouge has to offer, and enjoy a phenomenal silent auction with entertainment. Tickets are $65 per person or $125 per couple.
- Preferred Shopping | Thursday, October 19, 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. This is your chance for an exclusive early admission to the market and enjoy cocktails, an array of food samplings from several local restaurants, and jazz entertainment. Tickets are $35 per person with limited availability.
- Ladies’ Night Out | Thursday, October 19, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Get ready for a fun ladies' night out including champagne, sweets, and a fashion show. Tickets are $35 per person with limited availability.
- Whiskey & Wine Tasting Sponsored by Hokus Pokus Liquor | Friday, October 20, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Bring your friends and come sip some whiskey and wine! Tickets are $35 per person with limited availability.
- Candy Cane Lane Sponsored by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers | Saturday, October 21, 9 a.m. & 11 a.m. Candy Cane Lane is the perfect children’s indoor play experience with crafts, games, photo opportunities, brunch, activities, and more! Tickets are $35 per child with an accompanying adult and $15 per additional child or adult.
- General Shopping | Thursday, October 19 from 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday, October 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, October 21 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Raffle tickets are available for $10 per ticket for a chance to win a Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 SUV sponsored by Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge or a $50 raffle ticket for a chance to win a Rolex 36 MM DATEJUST sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry. Raffle tickets are available for purchase online.
Named one of Louisiana’s largest fundraisers, Hollydays is “Shopping for a Cause.” With more than 120 unique merchants and vendors from across the country, attendees will not only get a head start on their holiday shopping but also support the organization’s service to the community through their six dynamic community projects and community assistance grant program as the Junior League of Baton Rouge contributes proceeds from the event to the local community.
For tickets and more information, visit hollydays.org.
About the Junior League of Baton Rouge
Founded in 1932, the Junior League of Baton Rouge is a nonprofit organization of over 1,600 women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training. For more information about the Junior League of Baton Rouge, visit juniorleaguebr.org.