Visit Baton Rouge’s Festivals and Events Sponsorship Program
We want to make sure that visitors know about the events that are taking place in 2020. If you have an event and are interested in reaching visitors, the first step to making that happen is adding your visitor-driven event to our calendar, https://www.visitbatonrouge.com/submit-event/. The sooner you input your event, the more we can promote this through our marketing channels and efforts.
We are also introducing a new opportunity for you to consider in 2020. You can submit a Festivals and Events Sponsorship Application to be considered for event sponsorship funds or marketing/promotional assistance.
Any festival or event interested in applying for sponsorship funds or event marketing/promotional assistance will need to fill out an application below and submit no later than Monday, December 2, 2019, no later than 4:00 p.m.
Requirements for applying for Sponsorship funds and/or Event Marketing Promotion Assistance:
- Visitor-driven festival or event
- Event must take place during the 2020 Calendar Year
- Event must be held in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Applications must be resubmitted if you’ve received sponsorship funds in the past
- Return the filled-out application form no later than Monday, December 2, 2019
- All applications submitted by the due date will be considered. Past participation does not guarantee future support.
Applicants will be notified by Friday, December 31, 2019