Visit Baton Rouge’s Festivals and Events Sponsorship Program
The 2020 Festival and Events Sponsorship application window has now closed. Applicants will be notified by Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
For any comments or questions, please contact:
Karron Alford, Director of Marketing & Technology
Requirements for festivals/events to be considered for 2020 sponsorship funds:
- Application must have been turned in no later than Monday, December 2, 2019
- Event must take place during the 2020 Calendar Year
- Event must be a visitor-driven festival or event
- Event must be held in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Applications must be resubmitted if you’ve received sponsorship funds in the past
- All applications submitted by the due date will be considered. Past participation does not guarantee future support.
In-Kind Event Marketing and Promotion
We want to make sure that visitors know about all the events that are taking place in 2020. If you have an event and are interested in reaching visitors, you can still add your visitor-driven event to our calendar, https://www.visitbatonrouge.com/submit-event/. The sooner you input your event, the more we can promote this through our marketing channels and efforts, as an in-kind benefit to you.