Apply to join #KrewedeRouge!
Do you love Baton Rouge and love covering live events through social media? Apply to be a part of Visit Baton Rouge (VBR's) team of Social Media Ambassadors, #KrewedeRouge! Fill out the form below or open it in a new window.
How do I know if I've been selected?
When VBR partners with an upcoming event in Baton Rouge and one of the components includes deploying our Krewe de Rouge social media team, we'll reach out to our applicants. We'll send you details of the event and the dates we would need you, and you'll let us know if you can join this event's Krewe!
Why Join Krewe de Rouge?
- Complimentary entry to Baton Rouge events
- Behind-the-scenes-style access and treatment at those events
- Interview opportunities with event VIPs/attendees
- VBR and event swag
- Cross-promotion and exposure of your content and social media profiles to VBR's hundreds of thousands of followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Cross-promotion and exposure of your content and social media profiles to event's followers and their partners'/sponsors' followers on their social media platforms
- Resume/LinkedIn experience in social media content development
- Network with tourism/hospitality and social media professionals
- Support the tourism industry and more events coming to Baton Rouge by highlighting the impact these events have on our community
- Know you had a roll in promoting a positive perception of Baton Rouge among both locals and potential visitors
We have some extra special opportunities if you are interested in covering some events beginning on Thursday, October 26 and ending on Sunday, October 29. You will have the chance to pick and choose what you want to go to as we have TONS of Halloween events during that time. These include the events of the Fifolet Festival PLUS some really nice events like Spirits at the Capitol, a wine masquerade dinner, VIP at 13th Gate and opportunities to be in the Halloween Parade.
Previous events covered by #KrewedeRouge:
2017 Marucci World Series
2014 and 2015 Miss USA Pageant
On the horizon for #KrewedeRouge
New Years Eve in Baton Rouge