Back To Previous Page
Baton Rouge Zoo
- 3601 Thomas Road Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- (225) 775-3877
Where we connect with with animals, including: alligators, elephants, giraffes, flamingos and tigers. Don't miss Realm of the Tiger, The Otter Pond, L'aquarium de Louisiane, Parrot Paradise, Safari Playground, KidsZoo, ride on the Cypress Bayou Railroad, Safari Post gift shop and Flamingo Café.
Accommodations - General
- Check OutTime: 00:00:00.0000000
- Date Built: 0001-01-01
- Last Restoration: 0001-01-01
- Description Located just inside the Zoo entrance, our spacious, open-air Capitol One Pavilion is available to rent for company picnics, family reunions, wedding receptions, Christmas parties, and much more. Set up and cleanup are easy with our onsite staff and we work with a variety of entertainment and rental companies to make each event a success. We can customize each event with: • On-site catering (can include alcohol) • All-day Zoo access • Railroad & Tram Rides • Private Animal Encounters • Face Painting • Inflatable Slides, Obstacle Courses, and more
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 2500
- Reception Capacity 250
- Space Notes The Pavilion is located inside a fenced area for private access. For groups larger than 250 guests, we can add tenting for more seating areas. We are happy to provide tours of the space Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. For questions please call 225-775-3877 xt. 253.
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 1