ZOOLIGHTS PRESENTED BY
CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL NEW ORLEANS
November 27 - December 30. 2020
- Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Admission gates open 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Zoo grounds close at 9 p.m.
- Adults/Teens: $5
- Seniors: $4
- Ages 2-12: $3
- Friends of the Zoo Members: $3 per person
- A mile-long trail through the Zoo
- More than 50 illuminated display sculptures of animals and traditional holiday displays
- A festive family activity, adding to the quality of life for residents throughout the region
- The beginning of a New Tradition
SPECIAL DATES for November and December:
Friday, 11/27/2020 – Coca Cola Santa Visit
Saturday, 11/28/2020 – Ornament Crafting
Friday, 12/4 & Saturday, 12/5 2020 – Candy Canes with Safari Santa or Peppermints with Penny
Friday, 12/11 & Saturday,12/12/2020 – Art Gone Wild
Friday, 12/18 & Saturday, 12/19/2020 – Ornament Crafting
LIGHTED DISPLAYS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
ILLUMINATED SCULPTURES: Visitors will find illuminated sculptures representing animals and traditional symbols of the holidays.
GIANT SPECTACULARS: Larger-than-life displays capture the imagination of children of all ages. These displays may include: Flamingos, Giraffes, Lions, Tigers, Gorillas, Rhinos, Elephants, Alligators, Giant Santa, Giant Snowmen, Holiday Trains, Santa in Sleigh pulled by Giant Reindeer and Toy Soldiers. Displays can be up to 30 ft. tall!
ANIMATED SPECTACULARS: Animated displays add additional entertainment value to our event. The use of high-wattage, computer-controlled displays will provide exciting animation to displays.
VISITOR AMENITIES: Safari Photo Booth, Seasonal Specials from the Flamingo Cafe', Safari Post Gift Shop
Thank you to our Sponsor for Making this a Special & Magical Season: