Third Thursday: Gods & Things Cooking Demo & More
- 100 Lafayette Street, Fifth Floor Shaw Center for the Arts Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- LSU Museum of Art Fifth Floor
- February 20, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $10 for general public, $5 for members and students/faculty with ID.
- (225) 389-7200
Join us for Third Thursday for a different type of happy hour! The lineup is below:
- Gods & Things Guest Curator, William Ma PhD will be giving a gallery talk from 6:15–6:30 p.m.
- Clay Activity 6:30–7:00 p.m. | 5th floor lobby
- Sake Tasting 6–7 p.m. | 5th floor lobby
- Cooking Demo with Tsunami 7–8 p.m. | 3rd floor
We are located on the 5th floor of the Shaw Center for the Arts downtown. For more information: www.lsumoa.org
$10 for general public, $5 for members and students/faculty with ID.