Louisiana Culinary Institue presents creating an Extraordinary Springtime Brunch
Event Type: Leisure Class
Date: March 11, 2021
Time: 5 PM - 8 PM
Instructor: Chef Kevin Foil
Price: $125 Per Person
Join us on March 11 to learn the ends and outs of brunch! The perfect meal is more than just a combination of breakfast and lunch, as you will see. Brunch can also be Happy Hour, Dinner, and Dessert all rolled into one amazing time!
Chef Kevin Foil will lead the class as you explore a variety of foods to include on your next brunch menu. You will also learn how to prepare a beautiful and engaging Bloody Mary Bar with garnishes to suit every taste!
- Crab Cake Benedict: Succulent Blue Crab Cakes topped with Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce
- Fried Green Tomato BLT: Our twist on a classic – Panko crusted Green Tomatoes, fried golden, served on sourdough bread with Bacon, Lettuce and a mustard remoulade sauce
- Corned Beef Hash: Delicious Corned Beef, diced Potatoes, onions, bell pepper and garlic cooked to perfection
- Bananas Foster French Toast: Classic New Orleans flavor stuffed between 2 slices of brioche bread
- Bloody Mary Bar: Learn how to put together an amazing Bloody Mary Bar for your next brunch.
THIS WILL BE A NON-ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTION.
Tickets must be purchased at https://www.lci.edu/store/Springtime-Brunch-p278390030 to attend this event.
*A temperature check and mask will be required to enter the building. Anyone registering 100.4 degrees and above will not be admitted into the building. The mask must be worn during the entire time in the building.