Grab your dancing shoes and join Perkins Rowe for its spring Rock N Rowe concert series. Rock N Rowe kicks off March 15 with Chris LeBlanc. Come out each Thursday evening through May 10 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm to enjoy live music, dancing, shopping and dining.
The 2018 spring lineup includes:
• Thursday, March 15 – Chris LeBlanc
• Thursday, March 22 – Werewolf
• Thursday, March 29 – Michael Brandt
• Thursday, April 5 – Mike Broussard & Night Train
• Thursday, April 12 – JC Melancon & The Bayou Rock Band
• Thursday, April 19 – Singer/Songwriter Night
• Thursday, April 26 – After 8
• Thursday, May 3 – V Tones
• Thursday, May 10 – Todd O’Neill Band
From swamp pop to rock and 80s covers to blues, there’s sure to be something for the whole family to enjoy at Rock N Rowe.
Perkins Rowe is located on the corner of Perkins Road and Bluebonnet Boulevard in Baton Rouge, La. All Rock N Rowe events are free and open to the public.
For more information, or to stay up-to-date on the concert series, connect with us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PerkinsRoweBR/)