Guided Mansion Tours
Let one of our friendly and knowledgeable costumed tour guides lead you through the Mansion's spectacular rooms and share with you the details of Nottoway's fascinating history and lavish construction. You can finish your tour with a traditional "Louisiana Meal-To-Go " (additional fee) from our Le Cafe or enjoy a meal in our Mansion Restaurant
- Tour Times: 9 am - 4 pm, 7 days a week, every hour on the hour
- Adults: $20 | Child 6-12: $6 | 5 and under: free
- Includes free access to the Nottoway grounds
- Discounts - AAA: 10% | Senior: 10% | Military: 20%
- The Mansion Tour is handicapped accessible
- Tour hours may vary occasionally due to special events
- Any schedule changes will be posted on our website www.nottoway.com
Our Audio Tours let you experience Nottoway in an entirely new way! Enjoy the flexibility of touring the mansion and grounds at your own pace as the “voice of John Randolph” guides you and shares the history and stories of Nottoway. You will receive a map, with numbers marking each point of interest, which you may follow in whatever order you prefer.
Audio Tours may be taken any time between 8 am and 8 pm. Guided Mansion Tours are still available from our costumed tour guides.
Audio tours are offered in English, French, and German. Reservations are made in the gift shop.