Thursday Nights Live Music weirh Henry Turner Jr & Flavor and the Listenting Room All Stars
Join us at the Henry Turner Jr.'s Listening Room Heritage Museum
Henry Turner Jr. and his band, & Flavor, have toured the United States, Canada and Japan. They have released seventeen singles and nine CD’s. Turner is credited with developing a syncopated style of music that has come to be referred to as Louisiana reggae, blues, soul and funk. In 1983 he established Hit City Records to produce Louisiana roots music. The small, yet diverse roster focuses on country, reggae, neo-soul, blues and pop. He also operates Henry Turner Jr.’s Listening Room and Heritage Museum which opened in Baton Rouge in 2014, and supports local, regional and national touring acts.
- Henry Turner Jr. - Lead Vocals, Guitar
- Molly "Ms. Molly" Milne - Background Vocalis
- Larry LZ Dillon - Bass
- Jim Masters - Drums
- Andrew Bernard - Saxophone
- Cindy M Efferson - Background Vocalist
- Keith Lewis - Drummer
- Mike Zerangue - Drummer
Please visit www.henryslisteningroom.com for Tickets or more Information.
Henry Turner Jr.'s Listengin Room Heritage Museum
- Every Thursday, Friday and Saturdays Nights from 8pm to midnight
- 2733 North Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802