Free First Sunday / Gallery Talk and Hands-On Activity at LSU Museum of Art
DATE: December 6 from 1–5 p.m.
PROGRAMS: Southbound: Photographs of and about the New South
LOCATION: LSU Museum of Art (in-person programming)
- Free admission from 1-5 p.m. on Sunday, December 6
- Southbound gallery talk with LSU MOA curator Courtney Taylor (5th floor)
- Hands-on activity with LSU MOA educator Grant Benoit (3rd floor)
- Visitors must pre-register for gallery talk and activity time slots (space is limited), masks required, and spaces must remain at 50% capacity. Please have your eventbrite ticket on your device or printed for access when you arrive.
- Pre-register for gallery talk and activity here: http://bit.ly/southboundsunday