Spending the holidays in Baton Rouge is sure to spark some magic and liven up the season. Whether you’re visiting friends and family to celebrate or spending an extended weekend in Louisiana’s Capital City, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this Southern winter wonderland.
- Christmas in the Plaza
- Don’t miss out on Scotlandville’s 3rd Annual Christmas Festival on Nov. 28, complete with a tree lighting and live music.
- Ice Skating on the River
- Celebrate the holidays with the tradition of ice skating at the Raising Cane’s River Center! Through Jan. 3, the whole family can create magical winter memories. Find more information about tickets here.
- Photos with Santa
- Festival of Lights
- A Rural Life Christmas
- Ring in the holiday season with traditional celebrations on Dec. 6. From reenactments to a bonfire with Papa Noel, this event is fun for the whole family.
- Let it Sneaux
- 11th Annual Home for the Holidays
SEASONAL DECOR & DIY EVENTS
- Poinsettia Show & Sale
- Holiday Wreath Making
- Cajun Christmas Wooden Cutout Workshop
- Holiday Sides Cooking Class
Baton Rouge is bustling with seasonal festivities! For more winter fun for the whole family, go to visitbatonrouge.com/holiday.