New Year's Eve in Baton Rouge
Get ready say farewell to 2014 in ring in 2015 at the second annual New Year’s Eve celebration—Red Stick Revelry! This free event offers a variety of events for families New Year's Eve day and adults later that evening in downtown Baton Rouge's North Boulevard Town Square.
Red Stick Revelry Events
Join Mayor Holden on Wednesday, December 3 at 5:30 p.m. for the Red Stick Revelry Champagne stroll! Preview the downtown lights, enjoy complimentary champagne and learn more about what's planned for New Year's Eve!
The stroll begins at the Visit Baton Rouge offices at 359 Third Street, and continues to the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown, Hotel Indigo and The Roux House, which will feature a special piano bar night. There will be prizes and surprises at each stop!
In addition, there will be a drawing at Visit Baton Rouge for two tickets to the Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour! For more information, or to purchase your tickets, click here.
- The Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge and local artists will provide hands-on activities for kids on the Town Square lawn.
- Dance to "Red Stick Revelry" and get an early start on your New Year's Resolution to MOVE more!
- Join Mayor Holden and others in singing Auld Lang Syne as the Red Stick rises 30 feet above the beacon in Town Square where it will stay until one minute before midnight when it begins its descent.
- David St. Romain & Phat Hat performs live in Town Square
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Dropping of the Red Stick and Fireworks at the stroke of midnight.
Looking for additional options? Here's a list of venues offering
New Year's Eve events.
L'Auberge Hotel & Casino Baton Rouge
777 L'Auberge Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
Open Table (18Steak) Reservation
Spend your New Years Eve ringing it in L'Auberge style. Enjoy fine dining at 18 Steak, live music in the Promenade and Edge--as social music bar--or try your luck on the casino floor before toasting with us at midnight! Champagne and party favors will be provided, while supplies last. For complete details, click here.
Nottoway Plantation & Resort
31025 Louisiana Highway 1
White Castle, LA 70788
This New Year's Eve spend it at Nottoway Plantation and Resort for a New Year's Eve Gala! Features include a 6-Course dinner, live music, dancing and fireworks. Seating begins at 8:30pm and Hotel Room & Party Packages or Individual Party Tickets are available. To take a look at the menu or to purchase your tickets, click here.
New Year's Eve at the Raddison Hotel
2445 S. Acadian Thruway
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Come celebrate New Year's Eve at the Raddison hosted by Tony King is Funny! Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple and include, 3 simultaneous parties, unlimited food, dessert and fruit rooms, drink speciasl, party favore, baloon drop, complimentary champagne at midnight and a 2am breakfast buffet! For more information click here.
OPEN TABLE RESERVATIONS | NIGHTLIFE
EVENTS | ACCOMMODATIONS | RESTAURANTS